Fall is actually the best time to start thinking about your taxes and engage in some tax planning. It allows you take the time to assess what cost-saving actions you can take before the tax year-end to lower your future business or corporate income taxes.
Consider this toolkit your roadmap to help you get organized, reduce your tax burden, and keep more money in your pocket. In here, you’ll find some of the most successful year-end tax planning strategies we employ for our tax Members.
Get your free toolkit now.
Your free 40-page toolkit includes 10 key strategies you can use before year-end to pay less tax:
- Contributing to an RRSP or TFSA. How to calculate your contribution room and engage in a little financial planning for your situation and goals.
- How to track your meal, beverage and lodging expenses to ensure you're in compliance with CRA reporting requirements.
- The income strategies, like income splitting, you may be able to use to lower your taxes.
- A list of top tax deductions to reduce income tax for transportation business owners and truck drivers.
- Incorporated? We review salary versus dividends and which options may lower your tax liability.
- And 5 more strategies, including understanding Capital Cost Allowance (CCA).
Last year, 20,000 FBC Members collectively saved $37 million because of their relationship with FBC.
Every day, your FBC Membership brings your business value — including tax preparation, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, bookkeeping, payroll, and much more.
With more than 70 years of experience, we understand the needs of small business owners. We know taxes. We can help.