Fall is actually the best time to start thinking about your taxes and engage in some tax planning. It allows you take the time to assess what cost-saving actions you can take before the tax year-end to lower your future business or corporate income taxes.
Consider this toolkit your roadmap to help you get organized, reduce your tax burden, and keep more money in your pocket. In here, you’ll find some of the most successful year-end tax planning strategies we employ for our tax Members.
Get your free toolkit now.
Your free 37-page toolkit includes 9 key strategies you can use before year-end to pay less tax:
- Contributing to an RRSP or TFSA. How to calculate your contribution room and engage in a little financial planning for your situation and goals.
- How to determine what qualifies as business use of your personal vehicle to maximize your deductions and how to track your expenses to ensure you're in compliance with CRA reporting requirements.
- The income strategies, like income splitting, you may be able to use to lower your taxes.
- A list of top tax deductions to reduce income tax for small business owners.
- Incorporated? We review salary versus dividends and which options may lower your tax liability.
- And more strategies, including understanding Capital Cost Allowance (CCA).
For 70 years our focus has always been to bring financial peace of mind to you, Canada's hard-working small business owners.
We unite industry expertise with advanced technology to help you pay less tax today and over the long-term. We support your back-office and administrative needs through affordable bookkeeping and payroll services.
You work hard for your money, we help you keep it.