Transition planning is one item on a farmer’s to do list that often seems a little more difficult to strike a line through compared to the rest.
In this multi-part series, we examine farm transition in-depth and give you the key insights to consider questions to ask yourself as you ponder the next steps of your farm for generations to come.
Get your free guide now.
Here's what you'll find in your guide:
- First steps to take on the path to a successful transition
- The value of third-party facilitators how to bring the outsider in
- Tax, finance, and estate planning - capital considerations during a transition
- Strategies on how to diversify operations and understanding models of success
- How to set your family up for success with a multi-year plan for transition
- Real-world case studies providing great context for conversations
Last year, 20,000 FBC Members collectively saved $42 million because of their relationship with FBC.
Every day your FBC Membership brings your business value — including tax preparation, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, bookkeeping, payroll and much more.
With more than 65 years of experience, we understand the needs of Canadian farmers. We know taxes. We can help.