Get your free tax strategies owner's manual delivered right to your inbox
Tax season is here and there's no time to lose.
With Small Business Tax Strategies: A Complete Owner's Manual, you'll learn what key tax information and documents you need to meet Canada's fast-approaching tax filing deadline. There's even a printable checklist that covers all the documents, tax slips and key tax write offs and deductions you shouldn't miss out on as a small business owner.
Don't let CRA interest and fees eat away at your profits. Get your free toolkit today.
Here's what's you'll find in your 42-page tax eBook:
- Important tax filing and payment deadlines in 2024 (and why you shouldn’t miss them)
- Income tax rates for 2023
- Do you need to pay your taxes in instalments? What happens if you miss them?
- Details on the impact of RRSP contributions to your taxable income
- A list of available small business tax deductions, credits and business expenses
- Do you work from home? Or have a home office? Learn how to calculate your home office space deduction for taxes
- How to keep an audit-proof mileage log for your vehicle expenses
- How to calculate and deduct your vehicle expenses
- A printable tax preparation checklist for your business tax return to ensure you don't miss any key tax documents or tax write-offs
When you're staring down a complex business tax filing, it's hard to know where to start. Download your free tax strategies owner's manual for the 2023 tax year, get organized, and save money.
Every year we save our Members $42 million. We can help you too.
Working with FBC brings your business value year-round — including tax preparation services, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, financial and estate planning, bookkeeping, payroll and much more.
With more than 70 years of experience, we understand the needs of small business owners. We know taxes. We can help.