Get your free 51-page tax preparation toolkit delivered right to your inbox
If your farm owes income tax, it's important to file on time, or risk penalties and interest from the CRA on the amount you owe.
Help protect your bottom line with Farmers and Agricultural Producers Tax Strategies: A Complete Owner's Manual. Don't let unnecessary charges eat away at your profits.
Get your free guide now.
Here's what you'll find in your guide:
- Important tax deadlines (and why you shouldn’t miss them)
- Income tax rates for the 2023 tax year
- Paying your tax in instalments
- Tax deductions and tax credits for Canadian farmers
- How to apply Capital Cost Allowance and Accelerated Investment Incentives
- Tips on keeping an audit-proof mileage log
- The impact of RRSP contributions to your taxable income
- Advice to prepare for your tax preparation appointment and a printable checklist to ensure you're not missing any key tax documents
Last year, 20,000 FBC Members collectively saved $42 million because of their relationship with FBC.
Every day your FBC Membership brings your business value — including tax preparation, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, bookkeeping, payroll and much more.
With more than 70 years of experience, we understand the needs of Canadian farmers. We know taxes. We can help.