Get your free tax preparation toolkit delivered right to your inbox
If you owe income tax, missing the tax filing deadline can result in penalties and interest from the CRA on the amount you owe.
The May 2nd deadline has come and gone. If you've paid (or even if you haven't), you still have an opportunity to optimize your tax return before the June 15th filing deadline for the self-employed.
Help protect your bottom line – take the steps towards getting yourself organized with our Tax Prep Toolkit for Transportation. Don't let unnecessary charges eat away at your profits
Get your free toolkit today.
Here's what's you'll find in your 52-page tax prep toolkit:
- Important tax filing and payment deadlines in 2022 (and why you shouldn’t miss them)
- Income tax rates for 2021
- Do you need to pay your taxes in instalments? What happens if you miss them?
- Information on how COVID-19 support programs and subsidies will impact your tax returns
- Details on the impact of RRSP contributions to your taxable income
- Available tax deductions and credits for transportation
- Claiming meals, beverages, and lodging expenses
- How to keep an audit-proof mileage log for your vehicle expenses
- A printable tax preparation checklist to ensure you don't miss any key tax documents
When you're staring down a complex tax filing, it's hard to know where to start. Download your free tax preparation toolkit for the 2021 tax year, get organized, and save money.
Last year, 20,000 FBC Members collectively saved $42 million because of their relationship with FBC.
Every day your FBC Membership brings your business value — including tax preparation, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, bookkeeping, payroll and much more.
With more than 65 years of experience, we understand the needs of small business owners. We know taxes. We can help.