Get your free tax preparation toolkit delivered right to your inbox
Don't let CRA interest charges and penalties eat away at your profits. File your business taxes by June 15 and keep more of your hard-earned money in your pocket.
If your business owes income tax, missing the tax filing deadline can result in penalties and interest from the CRA on the amount you owe. The May 1 deadline has come and gone. If you've paid (or even if you haven't), you still have an opportunity to optimize your tax return before the June 15 filing deadline for your business income.
With our Tax Preparation Toolkit for Small Business Owners, you'll learn what key tax information and documents you need to meet Canada's fast-approaching business tax filing deadlines. There's even a printable checklist that covers all the documents, tax slips and key tax write offs and deductions you shouldn't miss out on as a small business owner.
Get your free toolkit today.
Here's what's you'll find in your 38-page tax prep toolkit:
- Important tax filing and payment deadlines in 2023 (and why you shouldn’t miss them)
- Income tax rates for 2022
- Do you need to pay your taxes in instalments? What happens if you miss them?
- Details on the impact of RRSP contributions to your taxable income
- A list of available small business tax deductions, credits and business expenses
- Do you work from home? Or have a home office? Learn how to calculate your home office space deduction for taxes
- How to keep an audit-proof mileage log for your vehicle expenses
- How to calculate and deduct your vehicle expenses
- A printable tax preparation checklist for your business tax return to ensure you don't miss any key tax documents or tax write-offs
When you're staring down a complex business tax filing, it's hard to know where to start. Download your free tax preparation toolkit for the 2022 tax year, get organized, and save money.
Every year we save our Members $42 million. We can help you too.
Working with FBC brings your business value year-round — including tax preparation services, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, financial and estate planning, bookkeeping, payroll and much more.
With more than 70 years of experience, we understand the needs of small business owners. We know taxes. We can help.