Get your free tax preparation toolkit delivered right to your inbox
If your business owes income tax, missing the tax filing deadline can result in penalties and interest from the CRA on the amount you owe.
The June 15th deadline has come and gone. If you've paid (or even if you haven't), you still have an opportunity to optimize your tax return and offset some of those filing penalties.
Help protect your bottom line with our Tax Preparation Toolkit for Small Business Owners. Don't let unnecessary charges eat away at your profits.
Get your free toolkit today.
Here's what's you'll find in your 48-page tax prep toolkit:
- Important tax filing and payment deadlines in 2022 (and why you shouldn’t miss them)
- Income tax rates for 2021
- Do you need to pay your taxes in instalments? What happens if you miss them?
- Information on how COVID-19 support programs and subsidies will impact your tax returns
- Details on the impact of RRSP contributions to your taxable income
- A list of available small business tax deductions, credits and business expenses
- Do you work from home? Or have a home office? Learn how to calculate your home office space deduction for taxes (page 31!)
- How to keep an audit-proof mileage log for your vehicle expenses
- How to calculate and deduct your vehicle expenses (page 35)
- A printable tax preparation checklist to ensure you don't miss any key tax documents
When you're staring down a complex tax filing, it's hard to know where to start. Download your free tax preparation toolkit for the 2021 tax year, get organized, and save money.
Last year, 20,000 FBC Members collectively saved $42 million because of their relationship with FBC.
Every day your FBC Membership brings your business value — including tax preparation, tax planning, financial consulting, audit representation, bookkeeping, payroll and much more.
With more than 65 years of experience, we understand the needs of small business owners. We know taxes. We can help.